Curtis James Jackson III popular as 50 Cent is an American Rapper, Actor,Producers and entreprenuer. His real name is Curtis James Jackson III, and his stage name is 50 Cent .
He is 45 years old, was born on 6 July 1975 in Queens, New York City, US.
50 Cent, also known as Ferrari F-50. He started his musical career in 1996 but became popular after the release of his single “How to Rob” (1999).
in 2000 ,He produced Power of the Dollar for Columbia Records, but days before the planned release he was shot and the album was never released. In 2002, after Jackson released the compilation album Guess Who’s Back?, he was discovered by Eminem and signed to Shady Records, under the aegis of Dr. Dre’s Aftermath Entertainment and Interscope Records.
Let us check out more about 50 Cent (Rapper) Biography,Wiki, Age, Girlfriend,Son,Net Worth.
50 Cent Wiki
|Full Name||Curtis James Jackson III|
|Nickname(s)||James, Jacks, 50 cent|
|DOB(Date Of Birth)||6 July 1975|
|Age(as in 2021)||45 years|
|Famous for/As||50 Cent (Rapper)|
|Profession||Rapper, Musician, Songwriter, Actor|
50 Cent is 45 years old, was born on 6 July 1975 in Queens, New York City, US.
|Birthplace/Hometown||Queens, New York City, US|
|Current City||Queens, New York City, US|
50 cent is 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighs around 90Kg.
|Height (approx.)||in Feet-Inches – 6’1.inch(1.85m)|
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms – 90 Kg|
|Body Measurements (approx.)||will update|
50 Cent Family
|Father||Name Not Known|
50 Cent Girlfriend
Jackson is unmarried, but he is the father of two sons. On 13 October 1996, his girlfriend Shaniqua Tompkins gave birth to a son named Marquise Jackson aka 25 cent, and on 1 September 2012, his second girlfriend gave birth to a son named Sire Jackson.
50 cent’s Son
- Marquise Jackson aka 25 cent
- Sire Jackson
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Shaniqua Tompkins, Daphne Joy|
Biography and Career Details
- 50 Cent, aka Curtis James Jackson III, was born on 6 July 1975 in Queens, New York City, US. He raised by his mother, Sabrina Jackson until she died in a mysterious fire when Jackson was eight years old. Later he was raised by his grandmother.
- Since his mother was a drug dealer, he also started dealing drugs at the age of 12. Due to which he got arrested and spent three to nine years in prison; however, he served six months in boot camp and earned his GED (General Educational Development).
- Jackson wanted to become a boxer in his childhood and started learning boxing at the age of 11.
- In 1996, Jackson started his musical career and made his first contact with American Musician Jam Master Jay.
- Jackson learned how to count bars, write choruses, structure songs, and make records by Jam Master Jay. After the learning, he made his first appearance in the song React (1998) with the hip-hop group Onyx.
- In August 2000, he released his own single. “How To Rob.” After its successful release, Jackson started getting popular. But in the same year, he got multiple injuries due to an unknown shooting incident outside his grandmother’s former home in South Jamaica.
- He returned to his music career after his recovery and recorded over 30 songs for mixtapes with his business partner Sha Money XL. After which his popularity started increasing again.
- In 2002, he released the mixtape “Guess Who’s back?” and “50 Cent in the Future” with his crew called G-Unit.
Trivia about 50 Cent
- he is involved in a feud with fellow rapper Ja Rule.
- His efforts came to the attention of Eminem and Dr. Dre, who heard Jackson’s “Guess Who’s back?”. Impressed Eminem invited Jackson to Los Angeles, where Jackson released the mixtape “No Mercy, No Fear” (2002). It’s one track ” Wanksta” which was featured in Eminem’s “8 Mile”(2002) soundtrack, “Best Of” (2017), etc.
- Later Jackson released numerous popular singles, mixtapes, and albums including getting Rich or Die Tryin’ (2003), “In da Club” (2003), The Massacre (2005), “Candy Shop”(2005), “Disco Inferno” (2004), “How We Do” (2004), Curtis (2007), Before I Self Destruct (2009), “Outlaw” (2011), Animal Ambition (2014), “Get Low” (2015), Street King Immortal (upcoming).
Jackson’s name 50 Cent is inspired by Kelvin Martin ( a 1980s Brooklyn robber known as 50 Cent). He chose this name because it defines himself (as he said).
Besides, rapper and musician, Jackson is also a businessman. He is an Owner of Sire Spirits, Founder & CEO of G-Unity Foundation Inc., SMS Audio, SMS Promotions, and shareholder of Effen Vodka.
- As a businessman, he has a highly successful business career. He financially invested in various industries including real estate, boxing promotion, vodka fragrance, financial market investment, mining, consumer electronics, and fashions.
- He is also involved in artist and talent management, record, television, film production, mobile apps, video games, book publishing, headphones, liquor, health drinks, and dietary supplements.
59 cent established his own record label G-Unit records. He has also started a book publishing imprint, G-Unit Books in January 2007 at the Time Warner Building in New York. He had written various books, including a memoir, From Pieces To Weight in 2005, The 50th Law, The 48 Laws of Power, and 50 Cent’s Playground.
Jackson is a famous rapper, musician, businessman, investor as well as and actor too. He worked in various films and television programs including Get Rich or Die Tryin’ (2005), Home of the Brave (2006), Caught in the Crossfire (2010), Gun (2010), Blood Out (2011), All Things Fall Apart (2011), Fire with Fire (2012), The Frozen Ground (2013), The Pursuit (2017), The Howard Stern Show (2003-2004), MTV Cribs (2007-2013), Entourage (2009), Dream Machines (2012), 50 Central (2017) and many more.
Jackson also played a role in some video games, including 50 Cent: Bulletproof (2005), 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand (2009), and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2009).
Jackson won numerous awards in his music career including Grammy awards 2010, 3 times American Music award, 11 times ASCAP awards, 13 times Billboard Music Awards, 16 times Billboard R&B/Hip-Hop Awards, 6 times World Music awards and many more.
50 cent’s estimated net worth is more than $270 million.
In 2007, Forbes magazine estimated his earnings for the year at $33 million.
50 Cent is 45 years old(as of 2021).
50 cent is 6 feet 1 inch tall .
50 cent hails from Queens, New York City, US.
50 cent was born on 6 July 1975.
50 cent’s real name is Curtis James Jackson III.