Hindustani Bhau (Vikas Pathak) Wiki, Age, Biography, Family & More
Hindustani Bhau wiki
Social Media Star
August 6, 1979(Age 46 years)
Hindustani Bhau aka Vikas Jayaram Phatak is popular Indian Social Media Star . He makes YouTube videos having abusive content. He makes videos in Munna Bhai style.
Vikas Phatak (Real Name) was born on 6 August 1979 in Mumbai, India. For his primary education, he attended St. Andrew’s High School, Mumbai. For his higher education, Bhau enrolled at St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai, and received his bachelor’s degree.
|Full Name||Vikas Pathak|
|DOB(Date Of Birth)||August 6, 1979|
|Age||46 years old|
|Famous For/As||Hindustani Bhau and YouTuber|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Current City||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Net Worth (Annual)||Not known|
|Qualification||St. Xavier’s College(bachelor’s degree)|
|School||St. Andrew’s High School, Mumbai|
|Height (approx.)||in Feet-Inches – 5’8”|
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms – 70 Kg|
|Body Measurements (approx.)||42 – 34 – 16 Inches|
Family & Friends
we did not have the information about his parents and siblings .
On 19 June, he got engaged and on 13 December, he got married.
The couple has a child, a son, named Aditya Fhatak
Biography and careers details
- Vikas Phatak (Real Name) was born on 6 August 1979 in Mumbai, India. For his primary education, he attended St. Andrew’s High School, Mumbai. For his higher education, Bhau enrolled at St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai, and received his bachelor’s degree.
- Apart from being a YouTuber, he also works as a News Reporter at ‘Daksh Police Times, ‘ a local newspaper in Mumbai. In 2011, he was also awarded the ‘Best Chief Crime Reporter’ in Mumbai
- He also runs an NGO in Mumbai called, “Aditya Yuva Pratishthan,” an NGO which is named after his son.
- He is also associated with another NGO called “Sankalp Yuva Pratishthan.”
- On 10 October 2020, he released his first music song titled ”Mumbai Machaand.” Reportedly, the sing was a reply to Manoj Bajpayee’s rap “Bambai Main Ka Baa.”
|Actors||Sanjay Datt, Salman Khan, Aditya Pancholi|
|Singers||Rahat Fateh Ali khan|
Some Interesting Facts
- He likes smoking and drinking.
- His nicknames are Bhau, Bablu, Bablu Bhai, Hindustani Bhau, etc.
- Hindustani Bhau is an ardent devotee of Lord Ganesha
- He copies the dialogue delivery and walking style of Sanjay Dutt. Actually, he was very influenced by the 1999 Bollywood film “Vaastav.” Thereafter, he became a fan of Sanjay Dutt and started copying him.
- He starts his video with the salute “Jay Hind Doston” and then he starts targeting a specific person who is against the country, society, and him. His videos contain very abusive statements. The most famous dialogue in his video is- “Nikal La*de! Pehli Fursat Me Nikal.”
- He is an avid animal lover
- Bhau is very active on social media and often posts his videos and images along with various celebrities.
- He mostly shoots his videos by sitting in his Suzuki Ertiga car.
- His hobbies are swimming, traveling, singing, etc.
- Hindustani Bhau participated in the reality TV game show, Bigg Boss 13. He made his entry in the Bigg Boss house as a wild card entry.