John Stamos is American Actor and musician who was born on August 19, 1963, in Cypress, California, USA. He is best known for the role of Jesse on Full House (1987), Played for 8 years.
Stamos’s first professional role was as Blackie Parrish on the daytime soap General Hospital from 1982-1984, for which he won two Soap Opera Digest Awards (in 1982 and in 1983).
Also read, Alec Baldwin.
John Stamos Wiki
|Full Name||John Phillip Stamos|
|Date Of Birth||August 19, 1963|
|Age||58 years old (as in 2021)|
|Birthplace||Cypress, California, USA|
|Profession||Actor, Producer, Musician|
John Stamos’s age: He is 58 years old he was on born August 19, 1963, in Cypress, California, USA.
John Stamos Height, and Weight
He is approximately 6 feet tall and weighs around 80 Kg.
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters-183 cm|
in meters-1.83 m
in feet inches-6′
|Body Measurements||will update|
Career Details and Achievements
John did schooling from John F. Kennedy High School, La Palma, California after that he applied for Cypress College but for his acting career dropped the college.
Debut Film – Never Too Young to Die (1986)
TV – General Hospital (1982–1984)
- john’s first professional role was as Blackie Parrish on the daytime soap General Hospital from 1982-1984, for which he won two Soap Opera Digest Awards (in 1982 and in 1983).
- Later he appeared seen in ‘Dreams’ in 1985. In the TV movie ‘Alice in Wonderland’ he
- played a brief role.
- John has appeared in the TV films ‘A Match Made in Heaven,’ ‘How to Marry a Billionaire: A Christmas Tale,’ ‘Daughter of the Streets,’ .
- Stamos was invited to drum with The Beach Boys at their Fourth of July set in 1985.He also made an appearance in their video for the 1988 hit “Kokomo.”
- Stamos has played drums occasionally with The Beach Boys since 1985, and directed their “Hot Fun in the Summertime” video
- In 1987, He played the role of Jesse Katsopolis on Full House (1987), which is his best-known role to date, spanning eight years,1987 to 1995.
- At john’s request, the writers of Full House (1987) gave his character the last name of Katsopolis, instead of the original character’s name, Cochran, in order to highlight John’s Greek heritage.
- John expanded his career to include the role of J. Pierrepont Finch in Broadway’s production of “How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying!” in 1995, showcasing not only his musical talents, but his dancing ability, as well
- Stamos founded St. Amos Productions in the late ’90s. His company mostly focused on small-screen productions.
- He was seen in the series ‘Thieves’ in 2011. John has won the People’s Choice Award in 2016.
- He also has hosted web series and has performed in several events.
Family: Parents, Siblings
John’s father’s name is William ‘Bill’ John Stamos, a restaurateur and his mother’s name is Loretta Phillips, a model. He has two younger sisters named Janeen Rehling & Alaina Stamos Talarico.
Girlfriend ,Affairs and Marriage
In 1998, John Stamos married Rebecca Romjin, model of MTV’s House of Style (1989), and they got separated in 2005.
Later, Stamos married Caitlin Mchugh and they have a son who was born in April 2018.
John Stamos’s estimated net worth is more than $20 million dollars.
In May 2005, After his divorce from Rebecca Romijn, He purchased a
4,000 square foot home in Beverly Hills for $3.57 million.
in August 2019, He also purchased a home in a gated community in Hidden Hills, California for $5.75 million.
He also has his own production company- St. Amos Productions.
Facts about John Stamos
- Bill’s father changed the family’s surname from Stamatopoulos to Stamos.
- Although he didn’t read specific roles during his audition, he still got his first television role as Blackie Parish at the General Hospital.
- He earned his first selection in Young Artist Awards in 1983 for the part of Blackie Parrish
- in General Hospital.
- John loves to spend his vacations with Caitlin Mchugh. He has a lifetime pass to
- Disneyland and is an avid collector of Disney memorabilia.
- john started performing in meccas and entertainment events at a young age and also formed his special band called Destiny.
- He appeared in a concert with the Beach Boys and appeared in the 1988 music video for the Beach Boys song “Kokomo”.
- He dated Paula Abdul and was married to Rebecca Romijn in 1998, and got divorced in
- He appeared as Dr. Carl Howell alongside Jane Lynch From 2011 to 2012 in four episodes of Glee.
- His father owned a restaurant- The Yellow Basket.
- john worked there while he was on “General Hospital.”
- john also has the same birthday as Matthew Perry.
- He is good friend of Bob Saget.
how old is John Stamos?
John is 58 years old as of 2021.
how tall is John Stamos?
He is 6 feet tall.
when was John Stamos born?
He was on born August 19, 1963, in Cypress, California, USA.
where is John Stamos from?
John hails from Cypress, California, USA.